“Dentists have a huge impact on molding a child’s perspective on oral health. As a fellow former patient, I can relate to the anxiety and fear children face at a dental office. My goal is to help children improve their oral health in a fun, friendly, and positive way.”
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia in 2008
- Doctor of Dental Medicine from Medical College of Georgia, College of Dental Medicine, Augusta, Georgia in 2012
- Two year Pediatric Dentistry Residency from University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 2014 – Chief Resident 2nd year. Training involved treating dental patients under conscious sedation, IV sedation, and general anesthesia in the hospital operating room.
- Certified with American Heart Association Basic Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life support
- Member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Reside in Cumming, Georgia. Hobbies: Reading, cooking, and travelling.