“My philosophy is that in order to relate to a child, you have to be a child and there is nothing that I enjoy more than being able to do that everyday. My goal is to provide each and every child and parent with an enjoyable, relaxing, personable, and interactive experience. Just as I would expect with my own”
- Dr. Nath received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Northern Kentucky University in 1997.
- He graduated dental school from the University of Kentucky in 2002.
- He attended a General Practice Residency at Miami Valley Hospital in 2002-2003.
- Following his training in Dayton, Ohio, Dr. Nath completed a 2 year pediatric dental training program at Temple University Hospital/Temple University Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he was also a Chief Resident. During his 2 year residency, Dr. Nath also worked at a pediatric dental practice to fine tune his skills.
- His additional 3 years of training involved him in treating dental patients under conscious sedation, IV, and general anesthesia in the hospital operating room. Dr Nath serves on the board with Humana dental Insurance as a credentialing committee member. He has attended forensic dentistry courses with the FBI, and attends numerous CE courses regularly.
- Dr. Nath and his staff are all certified with American Heart Association CPR training. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northern District Dental Society, and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. His passion is preventing cavities on his patients.
- Dr. Nath resides with his wife, Ann, and 3 kiddos. He has 4 dogs and 2 cats. He lives in Fulton County. He enjoys making kids laugh, watching cartoons, Acting/improv, Standup comedy, playing tennis in USTA and ALTA leagues, soccer, racquetball, world traveling, cooking and eating…yum!